Importance in Annual Maintenance of Home Comfort Systems
- Annual maintenance can detect weak and faulty safety devices.
- Regular preventative maintenance significantly increases the life of your system.
- In these tough economical times, you should not have to worry about replacing your furnace.
- Savings of up to 60% in efficiency; in terms of gas and electricity costs, a detailed cleaning and adjustment can pay for itself.
- Adjustments improve performance and can balance comfort levels, decrease your chance of costly breakdowns during the most extreme weather days.
- Routine detailing and adjustments are required by the manufacturer of your equipment not only to maintain your warranty, but to keep your unit operating at maximum efficiency. Utility companies also recommend the same service.